The Association Of Professional Builders requires an excellent Client Account Manager working in a full-time role from their own residence.
Needed 8 hours/day, 5 days/week.
Who Are The Association Of Professional Builders?
The Association Of Professional Builders is a new Association, launched 2016, that provides high-quality information to builders in the construction industry in Australia, New Zealand, The United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
We have a small team made up of passionate and committed team members across Australia.
The APB provides builders with both free and paid advanced training courses that will help them become a more professional builder and building company. We cover in-depth topics such as sales training, marketing coaching, financials, business and systems coaching.
The builders we work with in our training programs motivate and inspire us to aim higher and reach even more builders with our message to help their companies.
What makes us different from other associations is that we have a mission. A mission to improve the experience for both clients and builders in the construction industry.
If you think you can help us achieve this, read on.
- Management of 40+ Clients
- Client Onboarding
- Level 1 Coaching & Assistance
- Ascending Clients Through Their Training Programs
- Advancing Clients to Higher Level Programs
- Excellent Leadership and Management Capabilities
- Ability To Work From Home Without Distraction
- Confident Using Spreadsheets is a MUST
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Experience in The Construction Industry
- Possess a Good Understanding of CRM
- Have a Fast and Secure Internet Connection
- Be a Non-Smoker
- Have The Ability To Follow Clear Procedures
- Tech Savvy (I will know within 10 seconds if you are. Don’t apply if you can’t handle software, this is not for you.)
- Open-Minded – Ready To Learn
You will have an intensive training and induction period- you’re never left hanging. At APB we know that your success is our success. You will work from home and have a generous salary package of $65,000 annually plus commissions.
We will reward you with birthday treats, recognition for hard work and accomplishments and be there to cheer you on and support you every step of the way.
The team at APB value the culture we have built over the years where everyone is valued and respected. Love coming to work with the great team around you and the amazing clients we serve.
If all of this sounds good to you, follow the first application step below.
Step 1. Please call 1300 766 212 & follow instructions.
When emailing your resume and cover letter, please include your favourite food and why.
Speak to you then,